Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

| how do u know. . . |

how do u know?
that question brings a lot of sub-question into my head. 
in the case of lovers " how do i know he truly cares and love me "
in the case of friendship " how do i know i didn't offended her in any way? "
in the case of family " how do i know my mother will not left me after she found the love of her life? "
see? these question is just some of the sub-question i have, regarding the main question, and that is " how do u know, or how do i know "

sometimes, i wonder, am i that hard to be friends with? am i too self-centered??
did i think, only about myself, and not others?
just because im the only child, that doesnt mean im like that, right?
tell me, im right, coz if im not right, then, i have already found the answers to all my question. :(

im not like supersad, im just sad, coz i dont think im that hard to be friends with. i can understands u, as long as u understands me. 
mybe im just being too selfish. its the norm as the only child i guess. 
my mom told me that. she always said, i didnt think of others. i always take things for myself. but, i think i learnt that from her. hehe. ( not making jokes, but yea )

oh well, all i can say is that, im sorry for my behavior, and i can only promise u that i will do my very best to not offended u anymore, or hurts ur feelings. coz ur feelings is just to precious for me to hurt it. thou, i didnt say im an expert at hurting ppl's feelings, dont get me wrong. :)

so, from the bottom of my sincere heart, im sorry. 

yours truly, 
'Aeisyah


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...