Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

| im back!.... for now.. :)) |

hyee!!
tu diaaa, lame giler eden tak update no?.. hehehe.. so, skang currently kat KLIA waiting for my flight to sarawak, living with ummi for a couple of weeks.. then, back to semenanjung..
so, tgah duk bukak2 blog member2 ku, terpandang plak 1 post oleh macek kuh ini, and i think this game is quite interesting.. hehe.. so, here goes.. 10 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF...

no 1 : saye nie anak tunggal. my parents dah divorce, but my mom got married again this year. but still, i cant really get used to it. hehe. mybe later, who knows.

no 2 : sye suke makan makanan yang pedas2! tapi, the downside nyer ialah, i dont think my perut can tahan anymore all this pedas2 food. sbb senang sngat masuk toilet after a pedas meal! huwargghhh.. T.T

no 3 : sye suke travelling! and the best partner nak gi travel would be my mom, and my best buddies. heheh. they're like my rock! hehe. i can alwasy count on them, whenever i needed them. well, most of the time. hehehehe. dorunk pun ader life dorunk jgak kan, takkan la all about me ajer. hehe.

no 4 : sye suke tgk scary movies! omg! they're my fav genre! the 2nd would be romantic comedy, heheh. idk, i just love the feeling of fear, and not knowing what to expect, it gets my adrenaline pumping real hard. eheheh. and i loveee it!

no 5 : sye suke melalak! hehhe. i f i were given a choice, whether to go eat or go melalak, definitely i will choose to go melalak!! eheeheh.. i love going for a karaoke, its the best feeling ever where we can scream our lungs out and ppl wont look at us like we're from mars or anything. hehe.

no 6 : sye suke swimming. tapi tak penah dpat chance to go swimming every now and then. i used to go swimming twice a week, mse my mom belajar kat UUM dulu, coz stadium die dekat and mmg ader swimming pool, and ppl say i toned my body a little bit, now bile dah ader kat ipoh, ssh nak pegi swimming, coz takder the facilities. huuhuhuhu! i loooove swimmingggg..

no 7 : sye suke colour merah. the redder the better. hehehe. ader ker perkataan tu?.. hehehe. red gives me energy and it gives me the feeling of empowerment. hehehe.

no 8 : sye suke no 8.. hehehe.. no lapan the best in the world.. no 8 sgat cute, and die bulat bulat.. hehehe.. i used to write no 8 yang berpusing2 tu tau, then when my costing lecterur buat lapan yang bulat atas, then bulat bawah, then i pun terikot, then since that time, i dah suke buat no 8 mcm tu.. heheeheheh..

no 9 : sye suke main guitar. im not saying i'll be the next Yuna, im further from Yuna, tpi i likeee playing my guitarss! its the combination of playing the songs, and sing it!.. how awesome is that! i did post about my LUCKY (guitar) to u guys on my previous post.. hehehe..

no 10 : and last but not least, i give names to all my favourite stuff. for example:
my guitar : LUCKY (its a boy, hehe)
my handphone : SAM (cause its Samsung, n i love shaheizy sam! :)) )
my car : PRETTY (coz i have a dude guitar and i need a female in my group, thats y. hehe. :)) )
my house : al-bait! i always said "assalamualaikum yaaa al-baitttt!!!" because in arabic, "ya al-bait" is ohh, my house! hehehehe.. awesome no??.. heheh.. ^___^


so, thats it about me. later, i will post the 10 things i love, or something like that, i cant remember the title already. hehehee.

till then..


Yours truly,
'Aeisyah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...